How the final finish order was determined:
- All players who were eliminated on Thursday or Friday were ranked 17th through 64th.
- All players who were eliminated on Saturday were ranked 5th through 16th.
- The player with an 0-2 record on Sunday was ranked 4th. The player with a 1-2 record on Sunday was ranked 3rd. The player with a 2-2 record on Sunday was ranked 2nd. The player on Sunday without two losses was ranked 1st and was the winner of the event.
Ranking order within 5th-16th and 17th-64th was determined by:
- The player with the most match wins in the tournament where;
- Players who advanced from the Upper Bracket of a day were considered to have a 5-0 match record and;
- Players who advanced from the Lower Bracket after losing in Round 3 of the Upper Bracket in a day were considered to have a 4-1 match record and;
- The player with the fewest number of match losses in the tournament and;
- The player with the most game wins in the tournament in the event of a tie of fewest number of match losses and;
- The player with the strongest ranking in the February Constructed ranked season on Magic: The Gathering Arena where strength was determined by a player's numerical ranking among Mythic, then Mythic, Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and None
|44||Paulo Vitor||Damo da Rosa||$7,500|